To be Swastha; one must be conscious of what it means to be healthy. Living healthy is not just about staying free from illness; your body and mind also need to be in a pleasant state.
According to the teachings of Ayurveda, you must meet the following parameters to be in absolute health:
- Health routine: Develop a routine for yourself
- Samadosha: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha are doshas within your body and mind, that need to be in balance so that you are healthy
- Samagni: The digestion levels within a human body need to be functioning normally
- Sama dhatu mala kriya: The seven Dhatus in your body- Rasa (Plasma), Rakta (Blood), Mamsa (Muscles), Medha (Fat), Asthi (Bone), Majja (Marrow), Shukra (Semen), and the Malas- Purisa (Faeces), Mutra (Urine), Sweda (Sweat) are working ordinarily.
- Prasanna Atmendriya Manaha: The sense and motor organs of the human body need to be in equilibrium
- A healthy mind is a part of being Swastha
Amaltas Ayurveda can help you on your quest for a healthy life.
Follow us to learn more about Swasthya.